Ever wondered how you could make a difference to others? Ever wanted to avoid people who drain you?
Your goals over everything. What are you capable of? What are your strengths? What makes you different? What do you enjoy doing?
Do you often listen to others advice without listening to your own? Do you ever feel you can break free from the standardised norms society puts in place?
You may or may not be going through a hard time right now but if you are let yourself heal. The worst moments will pass then create a plan.
If you’re struggling just remember, you’re strong and you have the passion and optimism within you.
What can YOU do? What are YOUR specialities?
1. Print off a CBT workbook and set yourself a time limit every day – 1 hour or even 30 minutes if have children and a hectic life.
2. Take supplements and minimise sugar as this will keep your blood sugar more stable to ease mood swings and will make you feel more energised.
3. Create your own self development folder that no one needs to see but you can fill it out daily.
4. Set yourself creative goals as it has shown by science to improve mental health conditions & ease physical conditions like Fibromyalgia.
5. Socialise with those who won’t judge you for what you experience in your life but would always support you no matter what because they’re the people worth associating with in life.
6. If someone calls you crazy, just remember – great ideas never came from standardised minds. Grades don’t measure intelligence and mental health doesn’t define character. You can achieve anything you truthfully want. Sometimes it takes a life transformation to realise your capabilities. But keep going because you’re strong enough.