The sea blue light of the early hour
Awakens the nests within the trees
A slight breeze and a heavy yawn
The transition from dusk to dawn
Hold the hour at which you wake
Appreciate the day that lies before you
Tomorrow isn’t here yet
We only have today
Today to make change
Today to help one another
Today to start fresh
The sun and the moon rise through storm and hail
At the same speed and the same rotation
You’ll never see our biggest shared assets fall
How do we build upon our self-esteem?
- Write a list of what you value about yourself and how you can make a difference to other people’s lives
- Write down a list of characteristics you want and believe you already have them
- Write down a list of positive achievements and attributes you’ve created in your life and how you created them as this will keep the mind focused on creating new ideologies
- What are your hobbies? Do you confirm to the individual beside you or do you trust your own intuition?
- If you could have any career you want what career would you choose?
- Define yourself, take the pen, make a work of art 🖼
What is the meaning of an eclipse?
Is it a partial disturbance of evil covering the light of the stone’s soul?
What is the meaning of night?
Is it to rest our bodies or minds?
What is the meaning of the holes on the moons surface?
Does it emphasise the holes we carry within our hearts?
What is the meaning of a broken soul?
An awareness that there’s a missing piece – a missing part of you that you can’t comprehend. . .
But it’s always the same moon. The same moon we all look up to.
You’re Worthy 💙
Define Your worth
Allow others to
Destroy you, but don’t
Be that broken piece
Forgive those who played with your mind
You are suffering, I see
But . . .
You failed, I understand
Now read it bottom up !! 💕📝
You’re on a different path now, the world has shown you the way forward, what you need to do . . .
. . . You’re inspired, fulfilling, compassionate, eccentric, intrinsic, introverted but extroverted, both a reader and a writer
. . . They didn’t expect you to come so far but you did and for that young soul be grateful for that’s a blessing – you made it and you can teach others how to too
They’re the one’s whos souls are still coal black and their eyes so misty – their delusion was that you were the problem 💞
Clouds are just floating thoughts, soft marshmallows in a sky that reflects the colour of the sea.
Clouds move in synchronisation with the rotation of time; communicating with the sun and the moon.
Clouds are the weather system of our emotions; a visual perception from the inner eye’s gaze.
Clouds can turn dark and clash causing thunder, an argumentative occurrence in mid air.
But what are clouds?
Clouds are just that. Clouds. Their shades aren’t on a rainbow spectrum, just water frozen in time.