1. Fund the social services and NHS
2. Stop the cuts of the disabled and the vulnerable.
3. Invest in a mental health allowance so during crisis instead of a company paying statutory sick pay the government can pay mental health allowance.
4. All pip and ESA assessments done by a medical professional and psychiatrist so people aren’t playing the system.
5. Build 24 hour mental health safe units for people to go to when they are in crisis and suicidal rather than spending months on waiting lists.
6. Provide social services with mental health training support because sociology and psychiatry are two different worlds and knowledge is power.