Have you ever wondered what the narcissist might say about you in your absence??
- I’ve had to deal with a lot you know, time will tell – they will mess themselves up.
- He/She just wants my attention – take no notice
- I’ve got nothing to hide, I’m innocent
- They gave me depression
- She/He didn’t love me, they were faking it
- After everything I done for them I get blamed
- Im going to clear my name you know and I won’t stop
- I can get away with it
Borderlines have learned narcissistic traits because they attract narcissm. Without realising it they will express the narcissistic traits during high periods of stress but with heart felt emotions whereas the narcissist will express these traits but with a calm and stable demeanour.
Narcissitic victim syndrome is real although it’s actually disguised in the DSM as complex PTSD combined with BPD for the purposes of treatment. A narcissist will only ever say they feel depressed but won’t admit they have any other mental health difficulties which is a shame as with treatment those with narcissistic personality disorder can be loving human beings again although try getting a narcissist into therapy – they may conform to counselling or antidepressants but that’s as far as it goes.
Thats the difference between intentional and unintentional manipulation.